Start 2018 with a Certified Professional Coach and Have Your Best Year Ever!
Life Coaching – What is it? Why Everyone Needs a Certified Professional Coach!
Life Coaching starts with a Certified Professional Coach and a vision. Developing a vision with our clients as a Certified Professional Coach is where we start. Why start there? Because without a vision, we certainly cannot help our clients turn their vision into a reality. The goal of our time together – our relationship – is for you to create the life of your dreams and then live it!
And… about that vision. It is not my vision. It is not the vision that I want you to have for your life. It is YOUR VISION. Do not be scared by this – it can be super complicated and very difficult for most people to sit down and try to come up with a vision for their lives. What do I want? Who do I want to be? Where do I see myself in 1 month, 1 year, 5 years? And most importantly, what steps so I have to take to make this vision a reality. These reasons / excuses are some of the many that most people use to simply float through life reacting to whatever happens around them rather than choosing what happens to them and most importantly, how they react to life’s events and circumstances.
What Does a Certified Professional Coach do?
Let’s think of this in terms of sports – an athlete. We all know that the world’s best athletes know the value of an amazing and powerful coach. The coach helps the players develop a vision for winning – a “culture” so to speak. Working TOGETHER with the coach to create that vision helps the team players “buy in.” A disaster would be brewing if the coach came in and simply said, “this is what we are going to do and this is how and you have no input – just do exactly what I say.” There would be one word to describe that team – losers. You cannot win in sports without a great coach and a vision and steps to make that vision a reality. Just like in sports, you cannot win in life without a great certified professional coach that helps you develop a vision for your life and then puts together the plan with you that helps to make that vision become a reality.
Your Certified Professional Coach and the Accountability Factor – A HUGE Key to Success!
Once a vision is in place and some action steps are starting to take shape then the accountability factor becomes a major key to success in the process. A certified professional coach relationship involves accountability from the coach to the client. We love encouraging our clients and holding them accountable. With our help, you CHOOSE the life you want (VISION) and then we help you strategize (ACTION STEPS) in order to make that vision a REALITY.
Accountability is the key to success.
Don’t I need to have my life together before I start work with a Certified Professional Coach?
LOL! Absolutely not. Certified Professional Coach Joseph C. Kreps and the process at Changing Your Life, LLC takes you from where you are currently and moves you forward to that place that you dream of – the place where your heart desires for you to be. If all of us had to wait until we had it all together to begin the process of exponential growth and “getting it all together” then well… we would never be able to begin the process. So NO! We take you as you are from where you are with your unique circumstances and life experiences – that is what makes what we do so much fun and so gratifying – every client and their circumstances are different, challenging and fun! The miracles of success that our clients achieve is so fascinating to be a part of.
Benefits of Working with Certified Professional Coach Joseph C. Kreps and Changing Your Life, LLC
The benefits of Certified Professional Coaching will be evident to you immediately. You need to decide that we are a good fit for you and vice versa. This is why we have the initial consultation that is free of charge. You need to make sure we are on the same page and we need to make sure you are “coachable.” FYI – being coachable means that you have an open mind and are in the right mindset to develop your vision with us and implement that vision to end up exactly where you want to be in life – you have to be willing to “do the work.”
Our Certified Professional Coaching clients have reported back to us that our coaching has not only changed their lives but the lives of those around them – family, friends, co-workers, employees and even new people they meet daily in their lives. Some of the benefits our clients have reported back include the following:
- A genuine knowing as to why they are on this earth. A new sense of purpose. Knowing the WHY of life.
- Living their life focusing on abundance and love.
- Achieving financial success like never before – finally, no more worrying about money.
- Laser focus showing up in all that they do.
- How to go easy on yourself and others while still getting it done in life and in business.
- Knowing what to do and work on daily without all of the guesswork and constant striving.
- Compartmentalizing life to avoid workaholism and burnout – when to work, when to turn it off and relax.
- A deep sense of knowing that it all really is going to be alright.
- How to fill up their minutes, hours, days, weeks, years, thoughts, heart, soul and mind with all of the good things that they want in life.
- A complete shift from focusing on all of the negative to truly focusing on all of the wonderful things they want in life and watching those things start showing up.
- A decrease in anxiety caused by not knowing what they should be doing on a daily, weekly and lifetime basis.
- A renewed passion for life and for helping others.
- Kindness for other human beings while still rocking their dreams – personally, professionally, and financially.
- Living a life of “ands” – you can be a great ______ and a great _______ and a great ________.
- And many, many, many more!
You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain by CONTACTING US at Changing Your Life, LLC Certified Professional Coaching for a FREE Initial Consultation!
CALL US AT (800) 901-2534.
TEXT US AT (205) 610-9442.